- Core Constructed – Players can use any of the cards from The First Chapter to build a deck with a 60-card minimum, a maximum of two inks, and maximum of four cards with the same full name.
- Booster Draft – Players will be provided with four boosters packs from which to draft their cards. Players will then use the resulting card pool to build a 40-card deck using any number of different inks (rather than only two inks). More than four copies of a card with the same full name can be played.
- Sealed Deck – Players will be provided with six boosters packs each to use as their individual card pool. From this pool, players will then build a 40-card deck using any number of different inks (rather than only two inks). More than four copies of a card with the same full name can be played.
- League Play - League play format suggestions will be provided by Ravensburger at a later date, but organized play centers are free to develop their own formats as well. Given the limited amount of product available at launch, we will focus solely on league play until supply stabilizes. For details on our Disney Lorcana League format, see our Events Calendar.
But enough of the technical stuff: let's talk prizes! Ravensburger has also revealed what promotional and prizing support is being sent to us. While we intend to supplement the provided prizes with packs and other limited edition items of our own, here are some highlights of what you may be lucky enough to walk away with from our events or when you purchase Disney Lorcana product from our shop:
Mickey Mouse – Detective, HeiHei – Boat Snack, and Yzma – Alchemist promo cards.
Scar – Fiery Usurper, Ariel – Whoseit Collector, and Disney Lorcana logo pins.
- Tinkerbell — Tiny Tactician cards
- Lore counters
- and much more!
Don't waste any time: register for our DIsney Lorcana events today!