On May 13th, the Center for Disease Control issued new guidelines for fully vaccinated and un-vaccinated individuals and the level of risk involved with the activities they choose to participate in. You can find those guidelines on the CDC's website here.
Given the difficulties involved with verifying vaccinations and the current infection risk level present in Clark County, our establishment will remain open to visitors that are properly wearing facial coverings.Curbside delivery and online shopping options are available for patrons uncomfortable with this requirement. At this time, our organized play area also remains inoperative; however, we are making preparations to re-open it in phases, once our staff is fully vaccinated and the risk level diminishes.
When visiting our shop, we ask that you please be aware of the policies outlined below: your compliance will help us safeguard the health of our Wizarding Team and fellow customers.
The Little Shop of Magic is currently operating on a reduced schedule: 10 AM to 8 PM Monday through Saturday and 10 AM to 6 PM on Sundays. We will adjust these times if necessary based on flow of traffic and the needs of our clients.
Curbside service remains in effect for those customers that prefer to maintain an increased level of distancing and customers unable or unwilling to comply with face covering requirements. Please call our shop in advance if you plan on using this service; so that we may provide you with a personalized shopping experience before you arrive.
While visiting our shop, please observe the following precautions for your safety and the safety of those around you:
- Wash your hands for 20 seconds or more before handling any merchandise. One of our washrooms will be kept with easy access so that you may utilize it upon entering our building.
- Face coverings are required if entering our premises. If you are unable to comply with face covering requirements or have forgotten your covering at home, we ask that you take advantage of our curbside delivery service. Shoppers without face coverings will not be serviced at this time. A small number of masks are available for purchase on site, if you would prefer to enter the building but have forgotten your personal protective equipment.
- Please ensure that your face covering covers both your nose and mouth and is able to contain exhaled moisture droplets to yourself.
- Maintain a minimum of 6 feet between you and others at all times.
- Please be patient and maintain your distance in the checkout lane.
- We will closely monitor occupancy and may ask you to wait in your vehicle if we are approaching capacity. One of our Wizards will notify you via text or phone call when you may enter the building
Again, in-shop-play remains inactive: we will continue to follow state, county and city directives in this matter; along with specific guidelines from each publisher for their organized play programs.
If you are feeling in any way under the weather, or may have been in contact with someone affected, please take steps to quarantine yourself and request professional medical assistance to ascertain the exact nature of your illness.