John here, speaking on behalf of the Wizards and Goblins of the Little Shop of Magic. I would like to take a moment to address the current COVID-19 outbreak in relation to how it affects our shop, staff, players and customers.
The health and safety of our fans and employees ranks as our top priority; as such, we are increasing our cleaning and disinfecting efforts to further diminish the potential of this outbreak. We have added additional sanitizing stations for general use, just remember the most effective way to fight the spread of COVID-19 is by washing your hands with SOAP and WATER for 20 seconds or more. If you are unable to engage with others during this period, and would like to purchase something to pass the time; we will be happy to offer curbside pickup: just call us, message us on social media, or use our website’s live customer support feature to have it arranged. Additionally, we are offering a limited at home delivery service if you are confined: please contact us for details.
While we will do everything in our power to minimize the impact this has on your enjoyment of our venue, we would like to ask for your help in reducing risks of contamination. Here are a few ways in which you can assist:
- While in the shop and elsewhere in public, remember to wash your hands frequently (particularly before eating), and to cover your mouth and nose with your elbow if coughing or sneezing. If you do cough or sneeze, please wash your hands before handling products or fixtures, to reduce chances of contamination.
- Don't touch your face, particularly your eyes, nose, mouth.
- If you are feeling in any way under the weather, or may have been in contact with someone affected, please take steps to quarantine yourself and request professional medical assistance to ascertain the exact nature of your illness.
- Private room rentals will remain offline for the foreseeable future.
- Board game rental returns will be quarantined for a minimum period of 72 hours being returned to the library
- For the time being, we will continued to run a limited schedule of events but will continue to monitor federal and state health agency for recommendations and will adjust accordingly should the situation change.
If you have any other questions or concerns, please be sure to reach out to us directly.