Star Wars: Legion - Winter League
Star Wars: Legion League
What Happens Here?
The official day for our latest Star Wars Legion league. Come in, play a game and help decide the fate of a galaxy far, far away. During that time, Long, Long ago, players will maneuver and strategize to effectively sieze control of key objectives and win the day for the heroic rebellion, or ever powerful empire.
What Is the Entrance Fee?
$5 will sign you up for the whole league. You can sign up at any point during the league.
What Is the Format?
Players will build lists to play each week following then guidelines below, they are allowed to change their lists week to week.
- 800 point max
- Commander: One to two commander units.
- Corps: Three to six corps units.
- Special Forces: Up to three special forces units.
- Support: Up to three support units.
- Heavy: Up to two heavy units.
How will this League run?
While the official league days are specifically set for players in the league to play their weekly games, players may arrange to play at any point during the week. This league will run through the end of December 13th.
How do I Score League Points?
We will be keeping track of recognizable accolades, such as attendance, decorations of the officers, etc. Players score points for the following achievemenst:
- Patronage: purchase a Star Wars Legion product from our shop during the league.
- Games Played: play in any or all weeks of the league
- Decorated Painter: Present a member of your army to us for inspection
- Operation Achievement: At the beginning of every match, secretly select a unit from your army to be protected. If you defeat the enemies secret unit, than you score an operation achievement
- Major Achievement: once you've scored a collective 7 points from mission objectives, come to us to claim your Major Achievement.
Are There Any Prizes?
Yes, the league will feature exclusive limited edition alternate art cards and tokens. Additional prizes, in the form of Dragon's Dough, may be awarded based on attendance.
What is Legion?
A miniatures game of thrilling infantry battles in the Star Wars universe, Star Wars: Legion invites you to join the unsung battles of the Galactic Civil War as the commander of a unique army filled with troopers, powerful ground or repulsor vehicles, and iconic characters like Darth Vader or Luke Skywalker. While innovative mechanics simulate the fog of war and the chaos of battle, the unpainted, easily assembled miniatures give you a canvas to create the Star Wars army you’ve always wanted to lead into battle—whether you fight for the monolithic, oppressive Galactic Empire or the ragtag Rebel Alliance.