Blood Bowl - 7s League
What Happens Here?
It's Wednesday Night Blood Bowl! Get ready to rumble with other Blood Bowl enthusiasts and fight your way to the top in this quick play variant of the traditional Blood Bowl league.
What is the Format?
The 7s League variant follows these rules:
- Teams may be purchased using 600,000 GC.
- Star Players and Extra Training are removed from the Inducements list.
- Wandering Apothecaries, Babes, Igor, Bribes, Mercenaries, Chefs and Special Play Cards are all allowed as normal.
- Teams may be selected from any of the 26 NAF-approved races.
- In BB7s, a team may not have more than 11 players on the roster. A team will only field 7 players at a time.
- In addition, only 4 “specialist” players (meaning any player whose availability is less than 0-12) may be selected.
- BB7s teams are not very well-trained or reliable. Team rerolls cost double their listed cost. For example, a reroll for a human team would cost 100,000 GC.
- Please check with the League Organizer, Jeff, to see what limits or bans may be imposed on skills.
Are There Prizes?
There are no prizes for this league
What do I Bring?
Bring your own team if you want. If you don't have one available to you, the League Organizer will provide you with one.
What Is Blood Bowl?
Blood Bowl is a fantasy football game created by Jervis Johnson for the British games company Games Workshop as a parody of American Football. The game was first released in 1986 and has been re-released in new editions since. Blood Bowl is set in an alternate version of the Warhammer Fantasy setting, populated by traditional fantasy elements such as human warriors, goblins, dwarves, elves, orcs and trolls.
Blood Bowl is a two-player, turn-based board game that typically uses 28 mm miniatures to represent a contest between two teams on a playing field. A board containing a grid overlay represents the field. Using dice, cards, and counters, the players attempt to score higher than each other by entering the opponent's end zone with a player who possesses the ball.
The "Blood" in Blood Bowl is represented by the violent actions available to players. Game play is based on a hybrid of American Football and Rugby. Players may attempt to injure or maim the opposition in order to make scoring easier by reducing the number of enemy players on the field.
|03-27-2019 6:00 pm|
|04-10-2019 6:00 pm|
|04-24-2019 6:00 pm|
|05-08-2019 6:00 pm|
|05-22-2019 6:00 pm|